Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. Our vision is to reinvent businesses to create a thriving future for people and the planet. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations.
Fluidity, collaboration and autonomy are strong elements of the way we work. Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering.
Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As an Administrative Assistant at Quantis, you will be responsible for the administration obligations of our French office.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You are motivated to put your hospitality spirit and your top notch organizational skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You are willing to use your good administration knowledge to join a fast growing and dynamic team with top sustainability leaders and experts.
- You are hands on, disciplined but flexible, and ready to work in great autonomy in your role.
- You have 2 years + of experience as an administrative assistant
- You’re a team player who works quickly, independently and on schedule. You like to improve processes and find solutions.
- You communicate clearly and succinctly in fluent English and French, speaking and in writing.
As an Administrative Assistant, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Office management: utilities providers, cleaning service, etc.
- Manage payables : process, verify and reconcile invoices
- Support the team organisation: organisation of documents (digital and paperwork), team coordination, business development administration, etc.
- Support and guide team on travel arrangements and booking, visa applications and preparation of subsequent expense claims in compliance with the company travel policy
- Prepare various reports for French administrations
- Reports to the French local finance manager and collaborates with the global finance team
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris
- Working time : 60%
- Optimal start date: asap
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.