Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. Our vision is to reinvent businesses to create a thriving future for people and the planet. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations.
Fluidity, collaboration and autonomy are strong elements of the way we work. Together, we form a dynamic team of 230+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering.
Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As an Administrative Assistant at Quantis, you will be responsible for the administration obligations of our German office
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You are motivated to put your hospitality spirit and your top notch organizational skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You are willing to use your good administration knowledge to join a fast growing and dynamic team with top sustainability leaders and experts.
- You are hands on, disciplined but flexible, and ready to work in great autonomy in your role.
- You have 2 years + of experience as an administrative assistant, and ideally you have also worked within an international group.
- You are a team player who works quickly, independently and on schedule. You like to improve processes and find solutions.
- You communicate clearly and succinctly in fluent English and German in speaking and in writing.
As an Administrative Assistant in Germany, here’s a preview of the types of work your days will include:
- Office management:
- Take care of having all office supplies needed for the team, manage post and deliveries and coordinate our service providers
- Deal with general external mail and telephone correspondence
- Organizing & filing of documents (digital and paperwork)
- Managing orders and maintenance of IT- Hardware in collaboration with Group IT
- HR Administration: you will manage the administrative aspects of hires & leaves, salaries, declarations to social administrations, etc. in coordination with our accounting firm.
- Travel Management: support and guide team on travel arrangements and booking, visa applications and preparation of subsequent expense claims in compliance with the company travel policy, process expenses reports.
- Finance Administration: Support the finance team with administration of accounts payables and accounts receivables in coordination with the branch finance lead.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as a team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Berlin
- Optimal start date: Q1 2022
- Working time: 80% to 100%
- Cross-time-zone collaboration with other Quantis branches (Paris, Lausanne, Zurich, Milan, Boston, Portland) via web-conferences
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.