Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. Our vision is to reinvent businesses to create a thriving future for people and the planet. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations.
Fluidity, collaboration and autonomy are strong elements of the way we work. Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering.
Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As a Climate Strategy Consultant, you will support the delivery of high-quality environmental sustainability consulting services to leading global companies
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting and analysis skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You get excited about guiding global companies to understand and improve their environmental performance and collaborate on deploying actions to drive change in their organizations as well as to communicate credibly on their efforts.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule. You know how to structure your own work and build relationships with teammates and clients.
- As a Strategic thinker, you can lead processes and provide our clients with clear recommendations in the climate strategy field
- You always think of the Big Picture: while you pay close attention to the details and synthesize them, you are able to put them into a more global context
- You feel comfortable in working in a fast paced environment and delivering high quality standards
- You have a first experience, 1 to 3 years with Climate Strategy performing, managing, interpreting and/or communicating the outcomes
- You’re familiar with carbon accounting and key accounting frameworks such as GHG Protocol.
- Familiar with client engagement, you communicate effectively in both Italian and English
- You have at least a bachelor degree in environmental engineering, science or similar discipline
As Climate Strategy Consultant, here’s a preview of the types of work your days will include:
- Consulting with clients to assist them in understanding and implementing Climate Strategy topics with our experienced project managers
- Developing unique solutions to address Climate Strategy challenges together with the related key account manager
- Topics will include (SBT, neutrality, compensation, reduction roadmap, carbon pricing, risk analysis, etc)
- You will be working cross-industries (food, apparel, energy, etc.)
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as a team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Italy (Milan or other locations) according to a distributed workforce framework (on-going project)
- Job type: full-time contract
- Optimal start date: ASAP
- Punctual collaboration with other Quantis offices (Berlin, Boston, Portland, Paris, Lausanne, Zurich) via web-conferences, in English
- Ability to travel, primarily in Italy, and at times Europe
- Based on your contribution position, you may have access to the “Brain Return Tax Incentive”
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.