Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 160+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
Climate change is the biggest challenge our world faces right now. As Quantis France’s Climate Strategy Lead, you will be accountable for the branch’s excellence in this service area and ensure we support our client transition towards sustainability.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting and strategy skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an entrepreneurial and motivated sustainability professional and a strategic thinker looking for a big opportunity to work with sustainability leaders and experts.
- You get excited about guiding companies to understand and design transformative and science-based climate strategy and collaborate on deploying actions to drive change in their organizations as well as to communicate credibly on their efforts.
- You’ll get boosted by a fast-paced and diverse role: Implementing/adapting the service offering strategy locally, helping the teams acquire and develop new accounts and effectively sell and deliver Quantis’ climate strategic offering, ensuring the timely delivery of the related projects.
- You have a science- and metrics-based orientation, and a deep intellectual and business curiosity, combined with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex information in clear, understandable ways to internal and external audiences.
- For 5+ years, you’ve been sharpening your strategy, expertise and business development skills in the climate sustainability field and have demonstrated experience leading a service or developing a new market.
- You have expert knowledge of the core Climate Strategy service area: goal setting (science-based targets, Net Zero/Neutrality) and targets achievement strategy (reduction, avoided emissions, insetting, offsetting)
- You have a good understanding of other climate strategy related topics: Risk assessment, renewable energy…
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule. You know how to structure your own work and build relationships with teammates and clients.
- You have business acumen and a consultative approach working with clients.
- You have a Master’s degree in business or science.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent French and English.
- You have demonstrated the ability to coach, teach, and mentor others with your knowledge and skills.
- You have demonstrated high levels of peer leadership and teamwork, interpersonal skills, self-motivation, determination in managing complex analytical challenges and problem-solving skills.
As our Climate Strategy Lead in France, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Develop the branch strategy with the Global Head of Climate Strategy, through market trends assessment and connection with other services, sectors & innovation to align service offerings with our clients needs
- Continuously improve and expand Quantis’ development and implementation in the climate strategy area through the development with the business developers of outreaches, account management strategies and marketing initiatives.
- Serve as subject matter expert supporting the branch and other branches in successfully delivering climate strategy related services.
- Thought leadership and training: develop and share Quantis’ thought leadership on climate strategy related topics; participating in relevant internal discussions and guiding project teams.
- Maintain and improve Quantis’ ability to market and sell the strategic offering, identify needs and implement actions to revise or expand on the deliverables or market positioning of the strategic offering, including relevant new innovations.
- Achieve the objectives and key results for the strategic offering, tracking project profitability and quality, and assessing how it contributes to branch P&L and strategy
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in this GreenBiz interview with our former CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Regular collaboration with other Quantis branches (Boston/Portland, Lausanne/Zurich, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences, in English)
- Ability to travel, primarily in France, and at times in Europe
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.