Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. Our vision is to reinvent businesses to create a thriving future for people and the planet. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations.
Fluidity, collaboration and autonomy are strong elements of the way we work. Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As a member of our growing Communications & Engagement team, based in our U.S. office, you will collaborate with award-winning strategic thinkers to create credible and engaging sustainability communications.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You have 5-8 years relevant experience (PR, corporate communications, media relations, branding, social media, advertising, etc.) working on communications projects, with the ability to understand client needs and nuances.
- You enjoy writing and can craft compelling copy and narratives, distilling complex topics into engaging deliverables.
- You’re able to guide a creative team, ensuring alignment between creative brief and output, and managing project budget and timing.
- You’re enthusiastic about desktop research and can review and digest large amounts of information with a keen and patient eye, pulling out relevant insights and content.
- You have demonstrated a professional interest in ESG-related topics and communications. (Experience with ESG reporting frameworks and ratings/rankings is a plus.)
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field or have equivalent professional experience.
- You are an action-oriented team player that works quickly and independently.
- You are organized, rigorous, and able to structure your time with multiple projects and tasks.
- You share information and communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and in writing.
- You are self-confident, entrepreneurial-minded and also able to reach out for help and support when needed.
As a Sustainability Consultant, Communications & Engagement, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Support and lead communication projects based on project scope and client needs
- Research and draft original content for reports, slide decks, and other communications
- Manage and maintain project timelines and carry out administrative tasks
- Participate in business development activities including building and writing compelling proposals and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Closely support senior communications consultants based in the U.S. and globally with on-going projects such as communication strategy, stakeholder engagement, ESG reports etc.
- Manage communications team organizational tasks
- Support communications team marketing activities with building case studies & collecting materials for thought leadership pieces
- Support client meetings and workshops organization – taking notes, drafting meetings and workshop summaries, preparing materials, etc.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Boston, MA or Portland, OR (please note that due to COVID-19, currently the US team works partially remotely)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Cross-time-zone collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Paris, Berlin, Zurich, and Milan) via web-conferences
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating, that, in combination with our paid time off and other benefits, provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.