Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics, challenges and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 100+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As a Sustainability Consultant in the Quantis Italy office, you will support the delivery of high-quality environmental sustainability consulting services to leading global companies.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting and analysis skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced, curious, and organized Sustainability Consultant, a sharp scientific analyst looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts.
- You get excited about guiding global companies to understand and improve their environmental performance and collaborate on deploying actions to drive change in their organizations as well as to communicate credibly on their efforts.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule. You know how to structure your own work and build relationships with teammates and clients.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in Italian and English.
- For 2+ years, you’ve been sharpening your Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) analysis skills in an academic or industry context, performing, managing, interpreting and/or communicating on LCA and sustainability topics.
- You have a degree in engineering, environmental science or similar discipline.
- You’ll be a preferred candidate if you have expertise in the apparel/fashion or food sector, have experience in business consulting and/or speak fluent French.
As a Sustainability Consultant in Milan, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Consulting with clients to assist them in understanding and implementing sustainability actions
- Developing unique solutions to address sustainability-related challenges
- Conducting Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) such as product and corporate footprints
- Performing a variety of other sustainability-related quantitative and qualitative assessments
- Preparing reports and presentations
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues when co-designing or co-delivering a project.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy or authority, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. (Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.)
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Optimal start date: as soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Paris, Boston, Zürich, and Berlin) via web-conferences
- Ability to travel, primarily in Italy and other European countries
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success. View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
You can apply for this position just below. You will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.