Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics, challenges and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 100+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
We’re looking for a team player equally interested in developing digital solutions and making a difference at the cutting edge of sustainable business.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re an experienced developer looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts to translate their insights and expertise into powerful digital tools.
- You’re convinced that Agile methodologies and Clean code practices are essential to build useful and maintainable software.
- You’re excited about software design, architecture and technologies. You have a curious mind and enjoy a good problem to solve.
- You are always looking for ways to improve how software is built and delivered.
- For 3-5+ years you have been sharpening your software design skills and have contributed to software running in production.
- You are an experienced Java developer, you are familiar with web technologies (Angular Typescript, HTML 5, CSS), with relational databases.
- You communicate in fluent French and professional English.
As a Full Stack Developer here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Gather specification (scoping) to establish product backlogs and write user stories
- Participate in software architecture design
- Develop state of the art Life Cycle Analysis models in collaboration with Quantis consultants
- Develop custom-built solutions for sustainability with a focus on code quality
- Automate deployment processes in the cloud
Other responsibilities could include:
- Leading the software development projects
- Managing client relations
- Facilitating workshops to scope digital tool development
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Lausanne
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaborations with other Quantis branches (Paris, Zürich, Berlin, Boston, and Milan) via web-conferences
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.