Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 130+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
We’re hiring a Global Lead - Sustainable Finance who is passionate about inspiring sustainable change, who understands and believes in the potential of the financial sector to lead the transition to a sustainable economy.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You are passionate about driving Quantis’ mission in the finance sector — inspiring sustainable change by providing key actors with leading-edge environmental metrics, tools and strategies.
- You believe in the potential of the financial sector to lead the transition to a sustainable economy.
- You are driven by creating positive change and you embrace challenges as opportunities.
- You are a leader who sees opportunities and needs, who can bring stakeholders together and act at the intersection of science and business.
- You have 10-15 years of professional experience, at least 5 years in the sustainable finance space within a financial services company and/or consulting space.
- You have strong knowledge of the principles, actors, roles, issues/topics, instruments within the finance sector.
- You have a significant network in the sustainable finance space.
- You have passion and commitment to develop Quantis’ network and business in sustainable finance.
- You have the capacity to listen to client needs to develop and communicate creative and adapted solutions.
- You have the ability to organize workload, project streams and priorities to deliver in a timely manner.
- You have the capacity to integrate and work with a diverse team, including a range of scientific and creative personalities and profiles.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a high level of thought leadership and public speaking capabilities.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in the language of the hosting Quantis office will be a big plus (e.g. German in Zurich, French in Paris).
- You have experience working with data and metrics.
- You are able to identify, design and deliver outstanding consulting and thought leadership projects, products and services.
As the Global Head – Sustainable Finance, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Lead Quantis’ service offerings and the development of new offerings in sustainable finance. Define industry needs in close interaction with clients and Quantis consultants, understand gaps and opportunities in the market, set strategy with short- and long-term objectives, identify the needed partnerships to reach Quantis’ and the industry’s goals.
- Support Quantis’ business development efforts throughout all our offices and geographies by developing and managing existing and new client relationships across the financial sector, building business development plans, coordinating communications and marketing strategies and actions. This includes meeting prospects, writing proposals and presenting to potential clients, as well as becoming a recognizable voice at key strategic events and in relevant media.
- Manage client project work with relevant team support from Quantis consultants across offices, providing guidance from project scoping to crafting solutions to developing high-standard, timely deliverables.
- Build and nurture trusting client and industry relationships.
- Build, develop and manage efficient and balanced consultant projects teams.
- Act as coordinator and thought leader on sustainable finance globally.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Zurich or Paris (Other Quantis offices can be considered)
- Optimal start date: Fall 2020
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Paris/Zürich, Lausanne, Boston, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences, primarily in English
- Ability to travel in Europe/US
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click below. You will be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.