Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. Our vision is to reinvent businesses to create a thriving future for people and the planet. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations.
Fluidity, collaboration and autonomy are strong elements of the way we work. Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering.
Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
We’re hiring a Global Lead - Sustainable Finance who is passionate about inspiring sustainable change, who understands and believes in the potential of the financial sector to lead the transition to a sustainable economy.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You are passionate about driving Quantis’ mission in the finance sector — inspiring sustainable change by providing key actors with leading-edge environmental metrics, tools and strategies.
- You believe in the potential of the financial sector to lead the transition to a sustainable economy.
- You are driven by creating positive change and you embrace challenges as opportunities.
- You are a leader who sees opportunities and needs, who can bring stakeholders together and act at the intersection of science and business.
- You have 10-15 years of professional experience, at least 5 years in the sustainable finance space within a financial services company and/or consulting space.
- You have strong knowledge of the principles, actors, roles, issues/topics, instruments within the finance sector.
- You have a significant network in the sustainable finance space.
- You have passion and commitment to develop Quantis’ network and business in sustainable finance.
- You have the capacity to listen to client needs to develop and communicate creative and adapted solutions.
- You have the ability to organize workload, project streams and priorities to deliver in a timely manner.
- You have the capacity to integrate and work with a diverse team, including a range of scientific and creative personalities and profiles.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a high level of thought leadership and public speaking capabilities.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in the language of the hosting Quantis office will be a big plus (e.g. German in Zurich, French in Paris).
- You have experience working with data and metrics.
- You are able to identify, design and deliver outstanding consulting and thought leadership projects, products and services.
As the Global Sustainable Finance Lead, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Lead Quantis’ service offerings and the development of new offerings in sustainable finance. Define industry needs in close interaction with clients and Quantis consultants, understand gaps and opportunities in the market, set strategy with short- and long-term objectives, identify the needed partnerships to reach Quantis’ and the industry’s goals.
- Support Quantis’ business development efforts throughout all our offices and geographies by developing and managing existing and new client relationships across the financial sector, building business development plans, coordinating communications and marketing strategies and actions. This includes meeting prospects, writing proposals and presenting to potential clients, as well as becoming a recognizable voice at key strategic events and in relevant media.
- Manage client project work with relevant team support from Quantis consultants across offices, providing guidance from project scoping to crafting solutions to developing high-standard, timely deliverables.
- Build and nurture trusting client and industry relationships.
- Build, develop and manage efficient and balanced consultant projects teams.
- Act as coordinator and thought leader on sustainable finance globally.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Zurich or Paris (Other Quantis offices can be considered)
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Paris/Zürich, Lausanne, Boston, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences, primarily in English
- Ability to travel in Europe/US
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click below. You will be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.