Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics, challenges and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 100+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As Quantis’ Graphic Designer, you will support the Quantis brand and identity by creating strong print and digital design materials in coordination with the Communication and Marketing teams.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your graphic design skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced and creative designer looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts to translate their insights and expertise into wow-factor designs and infographics.
- You get excited by building a recognizable and consistent brand environment via your designs.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule with a keen eye for detail and accuracy!
- You’re looking to work in a complementary team where your design and creativity skills will be complemented by seasoned communications and marketing colleagues.
- You communicate clearly and succinctly in fluent English and French.
- While you’re already a master of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Office Suite (especially PowerPoint), you’re looking to learn or hone your skills with Premiere Pro (video editing) and wordpress (website editing).
- For 5+ years, you’ve been sharpening your graphic designer skills that translates concepts, technical subjects, science and/or numbers into graphically appealing art forms
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design / Graphic Communications (BAC +3), or similar discipline.
As our Group Graphic Designer, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Developing and maintaining a consistent brand image, following Quantis’ brand guidelines
- Website: developing new layouts and updating visual elements
- Supporting the communications team to create our digital campaigns, including our Quantis Quarterly newsletter
- Leading the creative brief process and building the visual identity of Quantis reports (eg: Food report, Fashion report, Cosmetic report) with the Quantis editorial team
- Building strong visual concepts for social media campaigns
- Designing powerpoint slide presentations for conferences and webinars
- Creating materials (booths, posters, leaflets, goodies…) for Group conferences
- Improving the Quantis visual toolbox (office suite), coordinating training and providing support to all Quantis colleagues
- Editing Quantis’ branded videos
- Coordinating printing process and ensuring quality of deliverables
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues when co-designing or co-delivering a project.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy or authority, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. (Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.)
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris
- Job type: Full or Part-time contract options (3/5)
- Optimal start date: As soon as mid-January 2020
- Punctual collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Zürich, Boston, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences, in French or English
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible work location and vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success. View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
You can apply for this position just below. You will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.