Are you driven by driving positive change on a global scale? Do you want to help bridge the gap between financial actors and environmental issues? Would you like to support actors in the finance sector to be engaged in the transition to a low-carbon, more resource-efficient and sustainable economy?
Quantis seeks an experienced sustainability consultant with strong expertise in green finance and a proven ability to manage diverse projects working with internal teams, clients and other stakeholders. This role will be responsible for leading Quantis’ efforts in the green finance sector.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the green finance landscape. The perfect fit will be someone who is passionate to deliver the Quantis mission for the finance sector: inspiring sustainable change by providing key actors with the appropriate environmental tools and strategies. To do so, the candidate will demonstrate the capacity to manage and deliver projects in the field of sustainability and to lead Quantis’ developments in the green finance sector.
- Lead Quantis’ development in the field of green finance: definition of strategy with short and long term objectives, build business development plans, and to coordinate communications and marketing strategies and actions. Based on existing work, the lead will identify new opportunities with financial actors and and define the needed partnerships to reach Quantis’ goals.
- Support Quantis’ business development efforts throughout offices and geographies by developing and managing existing and new client relations across the financial sector, including: meeting prospects, writing proposals and presenting to potential clients, and becoming a recognizable voice at key strategic events and in relevant media.
- Manage client project work with relevant team support from Quantis consultants across our office network, providing guidance from project scoping to crafting solutions to developing high-standard, timely deliverables
- Nurture optimal client relationships and efficient and balanced team coordination.
- Passion and commitment to develop our network and business within the green finance field
- At least 5 years of experience in the Green Finance field, ideally as a consultant
- Strong knowledge of the finance sector (principles, actors, roles, issues/topics, instruments, etc)
- Ability to organize workload, project streams and priorities to deliver in a timely manner
- Capacity to integrate and work with a diverse team, including a range of scientific and creative personalities and profiles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of thought leadership and public speaking capabilities
- Fluent in English, as well as in the language of the hosting Quantis office (e.g. French in Paris).
- Experience working with data and metrics
- Ability to identify, design and deliver outstanding consulting and thought leadership projects, products and services
- Capacity to listen to client needs to develop and communicate creative and adapted solutions
- Knowledge of sustainability issues
- Location: Paris or Zürich (Other Quantis offices can be considered)
- Optimal start date: as soon as possible
- Remuneration package will be determined according to experience and potential for development
WHO WE ARE
Quantis is an international sustainability consultancy. We are sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
WHAT WE DO
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, we´re the creative geeks. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
WHERE WE ARE
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Sycomore, Climate KIC, General Mills, WWF, The Olympic Committee, Formula-E, UEFA, L’Oréal or LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.
THE QUANTIS SPIRIT
This is our enthusiastic and collaborative way of working that’s ingrained in the Quantis DNA:
- We prioritize our clients. We are passionate about co-creating effective client solutions to guide them on their sustainability journey.
- We are a global team that works cross-functionally and across cultures.
- We are a naturally dynamic, enthusiastic team driven by collaboration.
- We are passionate about the environment, committed to sustainability, and active in the sustainability movement – building better companies for a more resilient future.