Quantis is looking for an organized and curious Group Marketing Intern to join our growing team in Paris. The intern will work directly with the Group Marketing and Communication Coordinator to support the group’s marketing efforts. Tasks will include: help managing the CRM system, designing marketing & communication materials, event logistics, website updates and internal communication support.
While knowledge of sustainability is a bonus, a passion for people and the environment is required. The ideal candidate will be motivated by a diverse working environment in an international group and that is looking to build a career in sustainability marketing.
This role offers a unique opportunity for a motivated student in Marketing: the chance to work for a company with a well-established brand, to learn from top sustainability experts and strategists, and to spur engagement on the topics shaping a sustainable future.
- Are you curious and organized?
- Do you get excited about working in a collaborative, dynamic team?
- Would you like to develop your marketing skills and use them to build a sustainable future?
If yes, read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity at Quantis!
The Marketing and Communication Intern will primarily be responsible for:
- Customer Relationship Management System: Improve the quality and ensure maintenance
- Marketing and Communication materials: Designing and improving internal and external communication materials and ensuring the compliance with the brand guidelines
- Event: Support group event preparation and logistics
- Webmaster: Managing part of Quantis’ website publications
- Internal Communication: update the Quantis internal social platform
Skills + Experience
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have the following skills and/or experience:
- Currently in a marketing or communication master 1 or 2, or similar discipline required
- Curiosity, Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Operational with general communication tools, software and web platforms: PowerPoint, WordPress,
- Dynamic, and enthusiastic personality aligned with Quantis’ values and spirit
- Fluent in French + English
- Ability to use PowerPoint + Basics on Adobe suite (Photoshop & InDesign)
- Experience with WordPress website management
- Sustainability background
- Location: Paris
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Duration: 4 to 6 months minimum
Compensation + Benefits
Quantis offers a flexible, team-oriented work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success and includes luncheon voucher + 50% of IDF public transport costs.
To learn about the Quantis Spirit and what make us exceptional, check out our “Quantis has talent!” video.
WHO WE ARE
Quantis is an international sustainability consultancy. We are sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
WHAT WE DO
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, we´re the creative geeks. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
WHERE WE ARE
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Sycomore, Climate KIC, General Mills, WWF, The Olympic Committee, Formula-E, UEFA, L’Oréal or LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.
THE QUANTIS SPIRIT
This is our enthusiastic and collaborative way of working that’s ingrained in the Quantis DNA:
- We prioritize our clients. We are passionate about co-creating effective client solutions to guide them on their sustainability journey.
- We are a global team that works cross-functionally and across cultures.
- We are a naturally dynamic, enthusiastic team driven by collaboration.
- We are passionate about the environment, committed to sustainability, and active in the sustainability movement – building better companies for a more resilient future.