Quantis seeks to recruit a group sustainability communications coordinator responsible to develop content on sustainability topics for clients, in a wide range of formats: brochures, web pages, social media posts, press releases, internal and external company communications, presentations, thought leadership articles and public statements.
The group sustainability communications coordinator will primarily be responsible for:
- Reviewing, correcting and advising the Global Director of Communications and senior consultants on communications project delivery
- Coordinating external and internal communications
- Managing editorial meetings and calendars
- Writing content for Quantis’ audience, including client case studies, presentations, webinars, videos for various channels and mediums
- English mother tongue (mandatory), ideally of American nationality
- University studies in both Europe and North America with at least a master’s degree in sustainable development
- At least 5 years of work experience, specifically in the fields of sustainable development, press and media relations, corporate communications and marketing for multinationals in American English
Skills + Experience
- Proven expertise and experience in premium, multinational client relations and sustainability communications in the private sector, particularly in luxury goods, and in the public sector
- Experience in design and creative direction, with a good command of both Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, in French and English
- An absolute mastery of American English, allowing content to be published without the need to consult an editor or proofreader
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead teams in an international environment
The Candidate Should Be:
- Autonomous, with the ability to work quickly, flexibly and on schedule with self-motivation
- Very adaptable to an international environment
- Highly Organized
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, in line with Quantis’ values and spirit
Start Date: as soon as possible
Compensation and Benefits
Quantis offers a flexible, team-oriented work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for success. To learn more about the team and what make Quantis an exceptional place to work, please view our “Quantis has talent!” video.
WHO WE ARE
Quantis is an international sustainability consultancy. We are sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
WHAT WE DO
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, we´re the creative geeks. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
WHERE WE ARE
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Sycomore, Climate KIC, General Mills, WWF, The Olympic Committee, Formula-E, UEFA, L’Oréal or LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.
THE QUANTIS SPIRIT
This is our enthusiastic and collaborative way of working that’s ingrained in the Quantis DNA:
- We prioritize our clients. We are passionate about co-creating effective client solutions to guide them on their sustainability journey.
- We are a global team that works cross-functionally and across cultures.
- We are a naturally dynamic, enthusiastic team driven by collaboration.
- We are passionate about the environment, committed to sustainability, and active in the sustainability movement – building better companies for a more resilient future.
To apply, please click the button below.