Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As an IT System Administrator, you will support the Quantis teams internationally with their IT needs, which focus on user support (hardware & software), administration of shared IT services (mainly G Suite), administration of Windows and Debian Servers.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your IT administration knowledge to manage and monitor Quantis IT shared services (G Suite for Business, Zoho, Aces…).
- You are experienced in installing, configuring and upgrading employees computers, mainly Mac and software to meet company objectives.
- You have a deep understanding in building secure IT environments: managing users and access control, implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- You are interested in providing IT support and implementing efficient end-user feedback.
- You are convinced in the importance of keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule. Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You communicate in professional English and French, German or Italian would be a plus.
- You have 2+ years of experience in managing IT systems.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
As an IT System Administrator, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Administering and monitoring G Suite for Business and other services.
- Managing Windows and Debian servers.
- Creating user accounts and set-up access control.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing and implementing security protocols.
- Collaborating on internal IT projects related to the continuous improvement of systems.
- Supporting users remotely for both hardware and software issues (mainly MS Office)
- Assisting with user training and support
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Ideally Paris, France or Lausanne, Switzerland
- Optimal start date: as soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Boston/Portland, Lausanne/Zürich, Paris, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences or in-person
- Ability to travel occasionally for internal meetings
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.