Do you get excited by collaborating with a diverse set organisations? Are you driven by seeking business opportunities that will guide companies to investigate their sustainability challenges and help them implement solutions for meaningful change? Do you have a passion for innovation and being on the forefront of sustainable business? Yes? Then this exciting opportunity might be for you!
Quantis is actively recruiting a Junior Consultant with business development skills to join our growing Italian team in Milano.
Quantis offers a unique work environment: the opportunity to develop business-focused solutions that implement change amongst leading local and global organizations supported by a dynamic team of international and diverse scientists as well as technical and advisory experts in metrics-based sustainability.
The Junior Consultant with business development skills will have a proven track record in the following areas of responsibility:
- Contribute to develop and convert efficiently leads into clients by building new relationships and accounts;
- Implementing business development and account acquisition plans;
- Providing custom insights to guide clients in their understanding and implementation of environmental sustainability considering that Quantis solutions are adapted to client’s specific needs, which can include framing strategies, facilitating fact-based decision-making, managing solutions projects, and guiding communications efforts;
- Effectively scope projects establishing and promoting the values of Quantis;
- Contribute to deliver outstanding quality services to clients.
Other direct responsibilities can include
- Conducting sustainability-related assessments, such as corporate and product footprinting;
- Developing and managing existing client relationships;
- Support internal Quantis projects relevant to areas of experience and/or interest.
The required qualifications for the position are:
- 2+ years professional experience working in or with top private sector companies or consulting firms on developing business in the sustainability field;
- A proven track record of developing business opportunities and managing client relationships;
- A deep understanding of the sustainability market dynamics in Italy;
- The desire to contribute to the development of Quantis Italy;
- A strong set of references and project portfolio;
- Demontrated problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently with self-motivation and flexilbility;
- Excellent language skills in both English and Italian;
- The ability and desire to work effectively with cross-functional/cultural profiles, both internally and externally;
- Ability to travel mainly in Italy, Switzerland and other European countries;
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality aligned with Quantis’ values and spirit.
Compensation and Benefits
Quantis offers a flexible, team-oriented work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for success.
To learn more about the team and what make Quantis an exceptional place to work, please view our “Quantis has talent!” video. Curious about our unique non-hierarchical company culture? GreenBiz was too! Check out their interview with our CEO.
Quantis is a leading sustainability consulting firm specialized in the use of science-based metrics and insights to support our clients to measure, understand, manage and communicate on the sustainability issues that matter most.
Quantis has an international presence with offices in Switzerland, France, Germany, the United States, Colombia and Italy. Quantis’ clients in Italy include, among others, Fastweb, Ferrarelle, Ferrero, Lavazza, Loro Piana (LVMH), Nespresso, Pirelli, Sealed Air, Stanley Black & Decker and STMicroelectronics.
Quantis offers leading services in environmental footprinting, eco-design, sustainable supply chains, sustainability strategy, reporting and communication. Quantis has a strong track record in applying its knowledge and expertise to accompany clients in transforming scientific insights into decisions and action plans.
To learn about about Quantis and our unique approach, go to www.quantis-intl.com