Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 130+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. These talents are eager to learn and develop their skills, so this role provides an opportunity to make a direct impact on our people and our planet. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the group’s organizational learning and development strategy, implementation and impact.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your learning and development skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced, curious and motivated HR professional with 5-7 years of experience in an L&D, training or similar function.
- You have a proven track record of designing and executing successful training programs, preferably in a services group.
- You’re looking for a challenge to build and deploy effective training and development methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job, classroom training, workshops, etc) and can do so successfully both physically and virtually.
- You have excellent communication and engagement skills.
- You get excited by nourishing and growing an open feedback culture.
- You prefer working with a high level of autonomy and self-management.
- You’re able to plan, prioritize and manage time and projects effectively.
- You’ve been looking for an opportunity with an agile, fluid organization because this is the type of environment where you can succeed and where you can help others match their potential.
- You have a strong writing and process mapping ability for reports and training manuals.
- You have a B.S. degree in education, human resources or another relevant field.
- You have full fluency in English. Other languages (French, German, Italian) would be a plus.
As the Learning & Development Lead here’s a preview of the types of work your days will include:
- Develop Quantis’ organizational learning and development strategy, engage team members, oversee strategy implementation, and assess its effectiveness and Quantisian satisfaction
- Identify training needs and drive training pathways for core roles by collaborating with Quantisians
- Draw an overall training plan that addresses needs and expectations and coordinate with local branch talent liaisons to develop individualized training plans
- Coordinate the various L+D initiatives such as mentoring program, global training plan, branch-specific trainings, collective training events
- Monitor and report on L+D program’s effectiveness, success and ROI
- Maintain a keen understanding of L+D trends, developments and best practices and implement relevant measures and programs
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as a team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Any of our offices (Paris, Lausanne, Zurich, Boston, Berlin, Milan)
- Start date: Q3 2020
- Ability to travel to other Quantis offices
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.