Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. Our vision is to reinvent businesses to create a thriving future for people and the planet. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations.
Fluidity, collaboration and autonomy are strong elements of the way we work. Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering.
Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As Quantis Germany’s Marketing Lead, you will support Quantis’ growth efforts by building strategic market positioning efforts and deploying operational marketing actions. You will generate visibility for Quantis in the German market, its people and its diverse service offering.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your marketing skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced, curious, and motivated marketing professional looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts to create visibility for the Quantis brand in Germany.
- You’re a well-rounded marketer who craves variety, you’re as comfortable conducting research as you are planning events and writing case studies. You know how to create visibility and engagement, and formulate the metrics that prove it.
- You enjoy taking a deep dive into understanding and analyzing the market’s needs as well as the sustainability dynamics across Germany.
- For 7+ years, you’ve been sharpening your B2B marketing skills in global professional services firms and consulting organizations, and you yearn to participate in the growth of a smaller, purpose-driven organisation.
- You have a passion for people and the environment. You have an earnest desire to learn.
- You have a general understanding of the media in German and have experience working with PR resources.
- You communicate clearly and succinctly in fluent English and German.
- You have a talent to create engagement with peers and partners.
- You’re a team player who works quickly, independently and on schedule. Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch. You have a university degree in marketing, business, communications, strategy, sustainability, or similar discipline. A Master’s degree would be a plus.
As the Marketing Lead – Germany, here’s a preview of the types of work your days will include:
Market Watch + Analysis
- Deliver branch-specific market analysis to enhance our understanding of the market (target sectors, client profiles, competitive positioning…)
- Ensure constant communication to the team on market watch updates, news, insights, competitor news.
- Stay abreast of competitor campaigns, compare and contrast with Quantis marketing activities.
Operations + Reporting
- Set and reach annual performance KPIs on branch marketing efforts
- Track and report monthly on branch marketing activities
- Develop branch-specific marketing materials (case studies, presentations, thought leadership, webinars…) and communications content (website, social media…) in coordination with Group Marketing+Communications team.
- Manage branch marketing budgets and reporting.
- Coordinate and report on branch marketing and business development activities and results; communicate regularly with other marketing and communications colleagues across branches
Planning + Campaigns
- Develop an annual marketing strategy with clear KPIs.
- Build a branch-level marketing action plan to develop and deploy marketing and new account acquisition campaigns aligned with branch and global business objectives; support business developers in successful execution.
- Provide support, marketing perspective and training to business development teams, as needed
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as a team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Berlin (currently the team is working on a remote basis)
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches in France, Italy, Switzerland and the U.S.) via web conferences, primarily in English
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe (eventually)
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.