Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 180+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As Quantis Germany’s Marketing Lead, you will support Quantis’ growth efforts by building strategic market positioning efforts and deploying operational marketing actions. You will generate visibility for Quantis in the German market, its people and its diverse service offering.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your marketing skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced, curious, and motivated marketing professional looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts to create visibility for the Quantis brand in Germany.
- You’re energized by a fast-paced, strategic and operational role: developing a market analysis, case studies and marketing collateral; building external partners and press relations; organizing events and campaigns. And you understand how to create both visibility and engagement from these actions that will bring clear ROI for business development.
- You enjoy taking a deep dive into understanding and analyzing the market’s needs as well as the sustainability dynamics across Germany.
- For 7+ years, you’ve been sharpening your marketing skills in similar professional services marketing positions.
- You have knowledge of and experience in sustainability, as well as a passion for people and the environment.
- You have proven marketing experience in B2B services and an interest to continue in this environment.
- You have experience in media relations, building relationships with journalists, fielding requests from media, as well as organizing and preparing interviews.
- You communicate clearly and succinctly in fluent English and German.
- You have a talent to create engagement with peers and partners.
- You’re a team player who works quickly, independently and on schedule. Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You have a Master’s degree in marketing, business, communications, strategy, sustainability, or similar discipline.
As the Marketing Lead – Germany, here’s a preview of the types of work your days will include:
Market Watch + Analysis
- Deliver branch-specific market analysis to enhance our understanding of the market (target sectors, client profiles, competitive positioning…)
- Ensure constant communication to the team on market watch updates, news, insights, competitor news…
Press, Media, Stakeholder Relations
- Deliver media plan including detailed mapping of press, media, federations, associations, etc in the branch
- Develop the branch public relations strategy; pitch Quantis news to local media and foster relationships with journalists; handle responses to media requests and related activities in coordination with Group Marketing + Communications team
- Coordinate and manage branch marketing events, conferences, webinars and related activities
Operations + Reporting
- Set and reach annual performance KPIs on branch marketing efforts
- Track and report monthly on branch marketing activities
- Develop branch-specific marketing materials (case studies, presentations, thought leadership, webinars…) and communications content (website, social media…) in coordination with Group Marketing+Communications team
- Manage branch marketing budgets and reporting
- Coordinate and report on branch marketing and business development activities and results; communicate regularly with other marketing and communications colleagues across branches
Planning + Campaigns
- Develop an annual marketing strategy with clear KPIs
- Build a branch-level marketing action plan to develop and deploy marketing and new account acquisition campaigns aligned with branch and global business objectives; support business developers in successful execution
- Provide support, marketing perspective and training to business development teams, as needed
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as a team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in this GreenBiz interview with our former CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Berlin (currently the team is working on a remote basis)
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches in France, Italy, Switzerland and the U.S.) via web conferences, primarily in English
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe (eventually)
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.