Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 170+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As Quantis Switzerland’s Marketing Co-Lead, you will support Quantis’ growth efforts by building strategic market positioning efforts and deploying operational marketing actions. You will work in close collaboration with the marketing team in Switzerland and in other markets, while being focused on efforts in German-speaking Switzerland.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your marketing skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced, curious, and motivated marketing professional looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts to create visibility for the Quantis brand in German-speaking Switzerland.
- You’re energized by a fast-paced, strategic and operational role: developing a market analysis, case studies and marketing collateral; organizing events, campaigns and webinars; building external partner and press relations; and more. And, you understand how to create both visibility and engagement from these actions that will bring clear ROI for business development.
- You enjoy taking a deep dive into understanding and analyzing the market’s needs as well as the sustainability dynamics across German-speaking Switzerland.
- You have knowledge of and experience in sustainability, as well as a passion for people and the environment.
- You’re a team player who works quickly, independently and on schedule. Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You have experience in media relations, building relationships with journalists, fielding requests from media, as well as organizing and preparing interviews.
- You communicate clearly and succinctly in fluent English and German. French would be a plus!
- You have a talent to create engagement with peers and partners.
- For 7+ years, you’ve been sharpening your marketing skills in similar professional services marketing positions and have experience in/knowledge of sustainability topics.
- You have a Master’s degree in marketing, business, communications, strategy, sustainability, or similar discipline.
As our Marketing Lead, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include, in collaboration with your fellow Switzerland marketing co-lead:
- Develop and deploy marketing and new account acquisition campaigns aligned with branch and global business objectives; support business developers in successful execution.
- Coordinate and manage branch marketing events, conferences, webinars and related activities.
- Develop branch-specific marketing materials (case studies, presentations…) and communications content (website, social media…) in coordination with Group MarComms.
- Develop the branch public relations strategy; pitch Quantis news to local media and foster relationships with journalists; handle responses to media requests and related activities.
- Deliver a branch-specific market analysis and contribute to market watch efforts.
- Coordinate and report on branch marketing and business development activities and results.
- Manage branch marketing budgets and reporting.
- Communicate regularly with other marketing and communications colleagues across our branches.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in this GreenBiz interview with our former CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Job type: Full-time contract
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis offices (Lausanne, Paris, Boston/Portland, Berlin, Milan) via web-conferences, in German or English
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.