Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics, challenges and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 100+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As Quantis Zurich’s Marketing Lead, you will support Quantis’ positioning and growth efforts by building and deploying operational marketing actions for the German-speaking Switzerland and beyond.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your marketing skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced, curious, and motivated marketing professional looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts to create visibility for the Quantis brand in German-speaking Switzerland.
- You’ll get boosted by a fast-paced, strategic and operational role: developing market analyses, case studies, marketing collateral, event organization, campaigns, webinars and more. And, you understand how to create both visibility and engagement from these actions.
- You like taking a deep dive into understanding and analyzing the market’s needs as well as the sustainability dynamics across German-speaking Switzerland.
- You have knowledge of and experience in sustainability, as well as a passion for people and the environment.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule. Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You have experience in media relations, building relationships with journalists, fielding requests from media, as well as organizing and preparing interviews.
- You communicate clearly and succinctly in fluent English and native German (a little French or Italian would be a bonus!) and you have a talent to create engagement with peers and partners.
- For 7+ years, you’ve been sharpening your marketing skills in similar professional services marketing positions and have experience in/knowledge of sustainability topics.
- You have a Master’s degree in marketing, business, communications, strategy, sustainability, or similar discipline.
As our Zurich Marketing Lead, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Develop and deploy marketing and new account acquisition campaigns aligned with branch and global business objectives, support business developers in successful execution
- Coordinate and manage all branch marketing events, conferences, webinars and related activities
- Develop branch-specific marketing materials (brochures, case studies, presentations…) and communications content (website, social media…) in coordination with Group Communications
- Develop public relations and media strategy, coordinate media requests and related activities
- Deliver branch-specific market analysis and contribute to group market watch efforts
- Coordinate and report on branch marketing and business development activities and results
- Manage branch marketing budgets and reporting
- Talk with other marketing and communication colleagues across our branches, including receiving support from the Global Director, Communications + Marketing
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues when co-designing or co-delivering a project.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy or authority, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. (Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.)
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Zurich
- Work pensum: 80-100%
- Optimal start date: as soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Paris, Boston, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences, in English or German
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible work location and vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success. View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
You can apply for this position just below. You will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.