Quantis seeks to recruit an experienced Senior Business Developer to join our growing US team. This is a Senior Consultant level role that will be responsible for developing new and existing client relationships, effectively selling Quantis sustainability consulting services, and delivering high quality environmental sustainability consulting services for our clients in North America. Our US team is based in Boston, MA, but there is flexibility for the location of this role for the right situation and candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a background of demonstrated success in generating and converting professional services leads into clients, attaining sales targets, and establishing strong client relationships. They will also have strong interest in and experience with environmental sustainability topics and a proven capacity to develop insights and solutions adapted to our clients’ specific needs and objectives. This can include developing sustainability strategies, facilitating fact-based decision-making, and guiding sustainability communications support.
Our ideal candidate will also have a keen understanding of how to use the latest sustainability science and apply it to business operations and strategies. Quantis offers a unique work environment: the opportunity to develop business and solutions that help create positive change among leading global companies while working with a supportive and dynamic team of sustainability experts.
> Are you motivated by helping companies achieve their sustainability objectives?
> Are you a clear strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit?
> Do you get excited about supporting your peers?
> Do you want to put your skills to work for a sustainable future?
If yes, read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity at Quantis!
The Senior Business Developer will have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Building new client relationships and accounts.
- Developing and managing existing client relationships.
- Generating and converting leads into clients.
- Developing and successfully implementing business development and account acquisition plans.
- Growing sales with new and existing clients.
- Providing custom insights and solutions to guide clients in their understanding and implementation of environmental sustainability.
- Analyzing and understanding market and target client dynamics.
- Clearly and successfully selling existing and new product and service offerings.
Skills + Experience
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have the following skills and/or experience:
- 5+ years’ experience and proven success working in a similar business development role, working with top private sector consultancies / professional services firms on developing business in sustainability.
- A deep understanding of the sustainability market dynamics in the US.
- A high degree of self-motivation and passion for sales and client relationship development.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Clear and succinct communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and on schedule, while maintaining high quality.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality aligned with Quantis’ values and spirit.
- Location: Flexibile
- Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation + Benefits
Quantis offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision and other insurances as well as a retirement savings plan and generous and flexible vacation time. Quantis offers a flexible, team-oriented work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
To learn about the Quantis Spirit and what make us exceptional, check out our “Quantis has talent!” video. Curious about our unique non-hierarchical company culture? GreenBiz was too! Check out their interview with our CEO.
WHO WE ARE
We are an international sustainability consultancy. We are sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
WHAT WE DO
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental
sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, we´re the creative geeks. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
WHERE WE ARE
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Mondelez, General Mills, The Olympic Committee, Formula-E, UEFA, L’Oréal and LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.