Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics, challenges and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 100+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
We’re hiring a Senior Consultant - Sustainable Finance who will manage and deliver client projects and develop new business while contributing to the development of Quantis’ finance sector strategy and development of new solutions to help the sustainable transition in the finance sector.
Quantis is growing its presence in the finance space and seeks an experienced consultant to help bring this service offering to success in local markets. We would like to further leverage our real economy experience and science-based approach in helping many of the world’s most ambitious financial service organizations solve difficult sustainability challenges to create faster change in the whole finance sector.
We’re looking for an individual capable of and motivated to lead projects for sustainable finance executives and introduce them to the world of science-based, data-driven methodologies, which can measure sustainability impacts of companies’ full value chain, including and going far beyond carbon emissions.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You are passionate to deliver the Quantis mission for the finance sector: Inspiring sustainable change by providing key actors with the appropriate environmental tools and strategies.
- You are passionate about the potential for the financial sector to lead the transition to a sustainable economy.
- You are driven by creating positive change and you thrive on the most difficult challenges.
- You have 5-7 years of professional experience, which includes a proven track record in the sustainable finance field within a financial services company and/or consulting space.
- You have strong knowledge of the principles, actors, roles, issues/topics, instruments within the finance sector.
- You have strong project management skills and are able to organize workload, project streams and priorities to deliver in a timely manner.
- You have been involved in projects to develop sustainability methodology for financial sector.
- You have the capacity to listen to client needs to develop and communicate creative and adapted solutions.
- You have the capacity to integrate and work with a diverse team, including a range of scientific and creative personalities and profiles.
- You have a significant network within the sustainable finance space.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are fully fluent in English and French and/or German.
- You have experience working with data and metrics.
- You are able to identify, design and deliver outstanding consulting and thought leadership projects, products and services.
As a Senior Consultant, Sustainable Finance, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Manage and deliver client project work related to sustainable finance sector:
- Manage all aspects of client projects from project scoping to crafting solutions to developing high-standard, timely deliverables.
- Build, develop and manage efficient and balanced consultant projects teams.
- Deliver and support finance projects with a strong focus on metrics-based methodological development.
- Build and nurture optimal and trustful client and industry relationships.
- Support Quantis’ business development efforts in our local markets by:
- Developing and managing existing and new client relations across the financial sector,
- Building business development plans,
- Coordinating communications and marketing strategies and actions, including meeting prospects, writing proposals and presenting to potential clients,
- And becoming a recognizable voice at key strategic events and in relevant media.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris or Zurich.
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible.
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Boston, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences.
- Ability to travel occasionally, primarily in Europe.
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.