Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 170+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. These talents are eager to learn and develop their skills, so this role provides an opportunity to make a direct impact on our people and our planet. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
In this newly created role as a Senior Innovation Project Manager, you will work with our innovation team to deliver an exciting and growing pipeline of new services. You will be tasked with taking our new service ideas all the way to successful autonomous services.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your innovation skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- For 6+ years, you’ve been sharpening your expertise within an innovation and/or a product and service development role, ideally in consulting or sustainability.
- You’re an entrepreneurial and motivated professional able to find innovative solutions and persevere in challenges looking for a big opportunity to work with sustainability leaders and experts.
- You’re a fast learner and will get boosted by working in a diverse role working on a wide variety of sustainability topics.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different teams and communicate complex information in clear, understandable ways to internal and external audiences.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule. You know how to structure your own work and build relationships with teammates.
- You have business acumen, with experience working in change management and project management.
- You have demonstrated the ability to coach, teach, and mentor others with your knowledge and skills.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent English.
As Senior Innovation Project Manager, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Lead new service innovation projects from concept through testing, market launch to fully autonomous services
- Guide and participate in market research, concept development, business model development, preparing marketing support, client feedback, and similar activities
- Support the implementation and testing of the solutions you are leading
- Collaborate with the rest of our innovation team to guide Quantis’ overall innovation portfolio
Optionally, part of your role may include other support of Quantis’ consulting business or other areas.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in this GreenBiz interview with our former CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Any Quantis branch (Boston/Portland, Lausanne/Zurich, Paris, Berlin, Milan)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Regular collaboration with all Quantis branches via web-conferences, in English
- Ability to travel as needed
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.