Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics, challenges and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 100+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
With our ambition to help our clients use LCA-based tools (e.g. life cycle analysis, carbon accounting, footprinting, ecodesign…) to find the most suitable solutions, we continuously strive to strengthen the LCA expertise of our teams.
As a Senior LCA Consultant in our Paris branch, you will support the delivery of high quality consulting services for our clients, with a focus on providing expert-level support and guidance on metric-related aspects of client projects. You will help deliver metric-based solutions to clients as well as metric-related thought leadership internally and externally.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting and analysis skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced, curious, and sharp scientific analyst looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts.
- You get excited about guiding global companies to understand and improve their environmental performance and collaborate on deploying actions to drive change in their organizations as well as to communicate credibly on their efforts.
- For 5+ years, you’ve been sharpening your LCA analysis skills in a consulting, industry and/or academic context, performing, managing, interpreting and communicating on results and sustainability topics. Your deep expertise combines conceptual and practical knowledge.
- You have strong experience with LCA modeling using multiple tools and robust general quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering, environmental science or similar discipline. A PhD degree involving significant conceptual and practical use of LCA is appreciated.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent French and English (written and oral).
- You have a thorough understanding of sustainability topics, services, market needs relevant to Quantis.
- You have demonstrated ability to coach, teach, and mentor others with your knowledge and skills.
- You have the ability and affinity for supporting and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have demonstrated high levels of teamwork, interpersonal skills, attention to detail and quality, self-motivation, determination in managing complex analytical challenges and problem-solving skills.
- You have a science- and metrics-based orientation, and a deep intellectual and business curiosity, combined with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex information in clear, understandable ways to internal and external audiences.
As a Senior LCA Consultant here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Client project support: Provide coaching, mentoring, and support to other team members on LCA-related client projects, including deliverable quality checks and support to business developers on new project proposals or client discussions.
- Direct client project work: Perform analytical role or project lead/project manager role and other types of client projects. This includes:
- Performing LCA modeling or other analytical work, or project lead/project management role, depending on the project and the candidate’s experience level.
- Supporting/managing client interactions, such as project meetings/calls, etc.
- Developing or supporting development of interim and final client deliverables.
- Thought leadership: Develop and share Quantis thought leadership on LCA topics and trends, participating in relevant internal LCA-related initiatives or projects.
- Training: Identify needs, developing and delivering internal and/or client- facing training on key LCA topics.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris
- Job type: Full-time contract
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Punctual collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Zürich, Boston, Berlin and Milan) via web-conferences, in French or English
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.