Are you driven by positive change and seek to make a difference on a global scale? Are you ready to use your communications skills to do good for the world? Do you get energized by working with clients to develop design projects and communications that inspire people?
Quantis seeks an experienced Sustainability Communications Consultant (Account Manager) with a proven ability to work with clients to manage a diverse range of digital and print communications & design projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years of experience working in a communications/branding agency or consultancy, leading projects with clients, helping write creative briefs, guiding designers and other creative types, ensuring projects are successfully completed on-time and on-budget, and ensuring the highest quality of creative work delivered. We are looking for a strong communicator who is able to connect with a diverse range of clients, building strong relationships to develop long-term business.
The perfect fit is a someone who can contribute to the mission of Quantis – inspiring sustainable change – by helping companies share their sustainability stories and engage audiences (internal teams, stakeholders, customers and consumers) in a meaningful way. The candidate should have the ability to work independently and with a diverse array of profiles, including environmental scientists, strategic consultants, designers, writers and our clients. They should have strong organizational skills and be highly detail oriented to deliver outstanding work.
This position will be based in our Lausanne, Switzerland office, and be part of our global Client Communications team, working closely with the Head of Sustainabiliy Communications. This position may also at times be called upon to support projects originating in our offices in Lausanne, Zurich, Milan, Berlin, Boston and Bogota.
- Develop a solid rapport with clients, guiding them with a consultant posture from crafting the creative brief to developing excellent communications deliverables.
- Lead client-facing digital and print communications projects, working closely with Quantis sustainability consultants and designers/writers.
- Manage client projects from kick-off through completion, including managing all rounds of edits and revisions, understanding and translating client needs for designers and writers.
- Help develop engaging stories that translate metrics into relevant communications across digital/print media, including: infographics, brochures, presentations, reports, videos, etc.
- Guide designers to develop compelling graphics to support content; review and monitor design developments to ensure accuracy and strategic alignment.
- Work closely with the Head of Sustainability Communications to support our strategic communications offering.
- Ensure overall quality, style and consistency of communications projects, on-time and on-budget.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications/PR, Advertising, Journalism, or a related field.
- At least 6 years of experience working in a communications/branding agency or consultancy.
- Consulting experience and strong client-facing skills.
- Knowledge/experience working with communication, PR, media, and social media across print, web and experiential platforms.
- Proven track-record of managing communications and design projects.
- Excellent command of English language in written and oral applications.
- Fluency in French.
- Ability to organize workload, project streams and priorities.
- Strong aesthetic sense and ability to guide designers.
- Excellent everyday communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to integrate and work with a diverse team, including highly technical and scientific profiles.
- Experience working with data and metrics in a communications capacity.
- Ability to identify, design and deliver sophisticated communication deliverables.
- Strong capacity to listen to client needs to develop and communicate creative and adapted solutions.
- Ability to craft compelling storylines and write content.
- Sustainability communications and/or sustainability reporting experience.
- Knowledge of environmental sustainability issues.
Conditions, Compensation & Benefits
- Full time position (possibility to work at 80%)
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Optimal start date: March 1, 2019
- Quantis offers competitive salaries and benefits in addition to a flexible, team-oriented and positive work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for success. To learn more about the team and what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop, please view our “Quantis has talent!”
WHO WE ARE
We are an international sustainability consultancy. We are sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
WHAT WE DO
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental
sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, we´re the creative geeks. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
WHERE WE ARE
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Mondelez, General Mills, The Olympic Committee, Formula-E, UEFA, L’Oréal and LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.