Are you driven by positive change and seek to make a difference on a global scale? Are you ready to use your branding and communications skills to do good for the world? Do you get energized by developing campaigns and communications that inspire people?
Quantis seeks an experienced Senior Sustainability Branding Consultant with a proven ability to design, sell-in and manage diverse branding and communications projects, working with internal teams and top international clients. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of experience working in a corporate setting (preferably as a consultant), developing branding strategies, writing engaging content, developing creative briefs, making quick and smart business decisions, working on engagement campaigns, and managing high-level strategic projects in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a strong communicator who is able to connect with a diverse range of clients, building strong relationships to develop long-term business.
The perfect fit is a someone who can contribute to the mission of Quantis – inspiring sustainable change – by helping companies share their sustainability stories and engage audiences (internal teams, stakeholders, customers and consumers) in a meaningful way. The candidate should have the ability to work on both a highly strategic level, designing communication plans, brand strategies and campaigns, and as well be able to execute communications/branding projects with attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
This position will be based in our Paris office, focusing on the French market, but will be part of our global Client Communications team, led by the Head of Sustainability Communications, who is based in Lausanne, Switzerland. This position may also at times be called upon to support projects originating in our offices in Lausanne, Zurich, Milan, Berlin, Boston and Bogota.
- Develop a solid rapport with clients, guiding them as a strategic partner from project scoping to crafting strategic briefs to finally developing excellent branding and communications deliverables.
- Lead client-facing branding & communications projects supported by sustainability consultants in Paris and across our other offices.
- Develop branding strategies and brand communications based on solid sustainability metrics and a deep understanding of the brand’s sustainable benefits.
- Meet with current and potential clients, sharing our branding & communications capabilities, understanding their needs and eventually developing and presenting compelling and inspiring project proposals.
- Create compelling internal engagement campaigns and work with clients to train and raise awareness internally on sustainability topics.
- Write credible communications that translate metrics into relevant stories told in digital/print media, including infographics, brochures, presentations, reports, video …
- Guide designers to develop compelling graphics to support content.
- Contribute to business development efforts including meeting with prospects, writing proposals and presenting to potential clients.
- Work closely with the Head of Sustainability Communications to help build and strengthen our strategic communications offering.
- Ensure overall quality, style and consistency of communications projects.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications/PR, Advertising, Journalism, or a related field
- At least 8 years of experience in a communications/branding role in an agency, consultancy or company
- Consulting experience and strong client-facing skills
- Knowledge/experience with communication, PR, media, and social media across print, web and experiential platforms
- Proven track-record of leading strategic branding/communications projects
- French native speaker
- Excellent command of English language in written and oral applications
- Ability to organize workload, project streams and priorities
- Strong aesthetic sense and ability to guide designers
- Excellent everyday communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to integrate and work with a diverse team, including highly technical and scientific profiles
- Ability to travel periodically around France and Europe
- Experience working with data and metrics in a communications capacity.
- Ability to identify, design and deliver sophisticated communication deliverables.
- Strong capacity to listen to client needs to develop and communicate creative and adapted solutions.
- Sustainability and annual sustainability reporting experience.
- Knowledge of environmental sustainability issues.
Conditions, Compensation & Benefits
- Full time position
- Location: Paris
- Optimal start date: March 1, 2019 (or sooner)
- Quantis offers competitive salaries and benefits in addition to a flexible, team-oriented and positive work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for success. To learn more about the team and what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop, please view our “Quantis has talent!”
WHO WE ARE
We are an international sustainability consultancy. We are sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
WHAT WE DO
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental
sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, we´re the creative geeks. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
WHERE WE ARE
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Mondelez, General Mills, The Olympic Committee, Formula-E, UEFA, L’Oréal and LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.