Are you driven by positive change and seek to make a difference on a global scale? Are you highly creative and love to help people tell their stories? Do you enjoy translating complex topics into powerful and simple messages?
Quantis seeks an experienced Senior Sustainability Communications Consultant with a proven ability to manage diverse projects working with internal teams and top international clients. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of experience working in communications in a corporate setting, developing communication strategies, writing stories and reports, developing creative briefs, and managing projects in a fast-paced environment.
The perfect fit is a someone who can contribute to the mission of Quantis – inspiring sustainable change – by helping companies share their sustainability stories and engage audiences in a meaningful way. The candidate should have the ability to work on both a highly strategic level, designing communication plans and campaigns, and as well be able to execute communications projects with attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
This is a global role that will be based in our US office in Boston and will support client sustainability communications projects in the US as well as internationally by also working with our offices in Paris, Lausanne, Zurich, Milan, Berlin, and Bogota.
- Work with clients, guiding them from project scoping to crafting strategic communications briefs and finally developing excellent communications deliverables.
- Manage client-facing communications projects together with other sustainability consultants in Boston and across other offices.
- Write credible communications that translate metrics into relevant stories told in digital and print media, including infographics, brochures, presentations, reports, video, etc.
- Guide designers to develop compelling graphics to support content.
- Contribute to business development efforts including meeting with prospects, writing proposals and presenting to potential clients.
- Work closely with the Head of Sustainability Communications to help build and strengthen our strategic communications offering.
- Ensure overall quality, style and consistency of communications projects.
- At least 7 years of experience in a communications/branding role in an agency, consultancy or company.
- Consulting experience and strong client-facing skills.
- Talented writer and with excellent command of English language in written and oral applications. (Native English speaker.)
- Proven track-record of leading strategic communications projects.
- Ability to organize workload, project streams and priorities to deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong aesthetic sense and ability to guide designers.
- Excellent everyday communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to integrate and work with a diverse team, including highly technical and scientific profiles.
- Ability to travel periodically to Europe and around the US.
- Experience working with data and metrics in a communications capacity.
- Ability to identify, design and deliver sophisticated communication deliverables.
- Strong capacity to listen to client needs to develop and communicate creative and adapted solutions.
- Knowledge of environmental sustainability issues .
- Ability to speak French and/or German a plus.
Conditions, Compensation & Benefits
- Full time position
- Location: Boston
- Optimal start date: October 1, 2018
- Quantis offers competitive salaries and benefits in addition to a flexible, team-oriented and positive work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for success. To learn more about the team and what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop, please view our “Quantis has talent!”
WHO WE ARE
We are an international sustainability consultancy. We are sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
WHAT WE DO
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental
sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, we´re the creative geeks. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
WHERE WE ARE
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Mondelez, General Mills, The Olympic Committee, Formula-E, UEFA, L’Oréal and LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.