Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. Our vision is to reinvent businesses to create a thriving future for people and the planet. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations.
Fluidity, collaboration and autonomy are strong elements of the way we work. Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering.
Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As our Social Media and Community Manager intern, you'll collaborate with our Group Communications team to shape and execute our key day-to-day content and social media tasks.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule with a keen eye for detail and accuracy!
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English; fluency in French, German or Italian are a bonus!
- You’re creative, curious and have a passion for social media and digital communications
- You have basic graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) + video editing skills, and a good eye for aesthetics
- You’re organized and juggle multiple projects + deadlines well
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit: you are always looking for new ideas and ways to push the envelope
- You’re an excellent communicator and are able to adapt to the needs of different audiences
- You’re no stranger to social media networks (e.g.: Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), social media communications, and planning tools
- You’re in the final phase of your studies in communications, digital media, marketing or a related field
- You have already completed an internship in a similar role
As a Social Media & Community Manager Intern in Paris, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Social media strategy: assessing existing strategy, analysing performance indicators, performing A/B testing, identifying opportunities and areas of improvement, conducting benchmarks and developing best practices
- Social media planning: brainstorming and implementing meaningful campaigns, writing copy, scheduling, publishing social media content to various channels, helping us update our evergreen social media editorial calendar regularly, tracking performance
- Community management/social listening: monitoring our social networks daily and responding + engaging with our community, identifying trending topics + opportunities to build + better respond to the needs of our audience
- Basic graphic design: coordinating with our graphic designer and occasionally use Adobe Creative suite to create visual assets or videos to accompany our social media posts
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris
- Job type: Internship (4-6 months)
- Pace: full or Part-time contract options (3/5)
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Zürich, Boston, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.