Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business acumen. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 230+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
Join us !
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
Quantis seeks a Strategic communication consultant (minimum 5+ years of experience) to collaborate with a passionate team of strategic thinkers to create credible and engaging sustainability communications including corporate sustainability frameworks, brand strategies, materiality assessments, interactive communications programs, and sustainability-focused marketing materials.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You have 5-8 years of relevant experience in a Brand Strategy consultancy, or Sustainability-related marketing & communications agency, working on Strategy, Engagement, Change Management, Branding or Communications projects.
- You’ve got a successful track record in helping B2C and B2B companies develop brand communications strategies, campaigns and materials in a top private sector company, consultancy or agency.
- You have demonstrated a professional interest in ESG-related topics. Experience with ESG strategies and communication is a plus.
- You’re eager to learn about the science behind sustainability, you’re enthusiastic about desktop research and can review and digest large amounts of information with a keen and patient eye, pulling out relevant insights and content.
- You enjoy writing and translating complex topics into engaging deliverables.
- You are self-confident, able to both listen and be assertive when needed to advise demanding clients. You also don’t hesitate to reach out for help and support when needed.
- As an experienced project manager, you’re able to guide and coordinate creatives – ensuring alignment between brief and output – but also a diverse team of analysts and other consultants, to manage project quality, budget and timing.
- You seek a fast-paced and diverse role. You are an action-oriented team player who works quickly and independently.
- You are organized, rigorous, and able to structure your time with multiple projects and tasks.
- You are completely fluent in French and English.
- You hold a Master degree in Economics, Marketing, Communications/PR, Advertising, Journalism, Sustainability Management, Anthropology, Sociology, or a related field.
As a Senior Sustainability Consultant – Communications & Engagement Solutions, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Support and lead Sustainability Communications & Engagement Projects: from strategy (sustainability positioning, stakeholders engagement, materiality assessments, communications strategy, ESG reporting) to operational roll-out of communications and marketing assets (crafting of narratives and messaging, coordination of creative & technical resources to build business decks, reports, videos, infographics, visual identities, footprinters, web pages etc.)
- Level of seniority and type of project will define your contribution as lead or support of senior sustainability consultants from Paris or other branches
- Participate in business development activities for France mainly, including building compelling proposals and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Work closely with your fellow Quantisians – experts in sustainability topics (climate, biodiversity, ecodesign) or sectorial leads (food, fashion & cosmetics) to develop new business, add a strategic communications vision on projects, and manage projects
- Lead or support client meetings and workshop organization – preparing materials, facilitating, taking notes, drafting workshop summaries, etc.
- Manage client relationships and ensure overall quality of communications projects, on-time and on-budget.
- Work closely with designers on design-based projects.
- Support the communications & engagement team with knowledge management and marketing activities including building case studies, advancing our knowledge, and developing materials for thought leadership pieces.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris area. We have a flexible home office policy. However, we like to nurture a Quantisian culture where people know and work together: we believe meeting physically on a weekly basis is important!
- Optimal start date: as soon as possible
- Cross-time-zone collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Milan, Berlin, Zurich, and U.S) via web-conferences
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.