Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics, challenges and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 100+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
Quantis is growing rapidly and we are looking to reinforce our Talent team. As Talent Acquisition Lead in one of our Quantis’ offices, you will develop and lead Quantis’ hiring strategy within our fluid organizational structure. This person will organize efforts from candidate sourcing, recruitment process, and candidate assessment to hiring and on-boarding new Talents to fill open roles in our offices in Switzerland, France, US, Italy and Germany.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your recruitment skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future by hiring new talents to build the Quantis teams.
- You’re looking to take on a new challenge in a growing business that operates with a fluid, non-hierarchical organizational structure.
- You’re boosted by working in a fast-paced and global role while collaborating closely with hiring point people across our offices to proactively find potential candidates and by getting a pool of qualified candidates started in the recruitment process.
- You’re a team player that works independently and on schedule. Your interpersonal and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You have strong decision-making skills and communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and in writing.
- You speak fluent English. (A little French, German or Italian would be a bonus!)
- For 5+ years, you’ve been sharpening your recruitment and talent acquisition skills and you have a successful track record in candidate sourcing, evaluation, hiring, and retention.
- You have a solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems, Linkedin Recruiter) as well as experience interviewing candidates.
- You have a degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar discipline.
As Talent Acquisition Lead in one of our Quantis’ offices, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Develop + lead all sourcing strategies and build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Define and monitor recruitment KPIs
- Coordinate with teams on building a hiring plan
- Develop + provide trainings to Quantisians involved in hiring
- Support hiring point people in recruitment process
- Manage open roles and candidates in our ATS system (Workable)
- Plan and conduct screening calls
- Develop and manage external partnerships with recruitment agencies
- Coordinate with Group Communications on employer branding initiatives
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues when co-designing or co-delivering a project.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy or authority, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. (Learn more about our culture in GreenBiz interview with our CEO.)
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Berlin, Boston, Lausanne, Milan, Paris or Zurich
- Optimal start date: as soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Boston, Lausanne, Paris, Zürich, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe and the US
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success. View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
You can apply for this position just below. You will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.