Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 150+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, based in our Paris, Lausanne or Zurich offices, your mission will be to help Quantis scale its impact by bringing on board the best in the field and managing a seamless full-cycle talent acquisition process in Switzerland, France, Germany and Italy.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your recruitment skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re a curious and motivated professional with 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition at a recruitment agency and/or in-house.
- You know how to partner with hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting cycle.
- You’re able to own and lead the full-cycle recruitment process (preparing job descriptions, CV review, candidate sourcing, evaluation, interviewing, offer management…)
- You have a solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems, Linkedin Recruiter) as well as experience interviewing candidates.
- You’re boosted by working in a fast-paced role and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize.
- You have proven experience in recruiting international profiles for different functions and in managing talent pipelines.
- You’re a team player that works independently and on schedule. Your communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You feel at ease in agile, fluid organizations and are looking to contribute to the hiring of talent in this type of structure.
- You have a positive, proactive attitude and are focused on problem solving.
- You prefer working with a high level of autonomy and self-management.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business, or another relevant field.
- You have full professional fluency in English, and French or German. (Italian language skills would be a bonus)
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Be a business partner to hiring managers in Quantis’ European branches, supporting their recruitment needs
- Own and lead your recruitment projects from A to Z, proposing adequate sourcing strategies for each role
- Collaborate with the hiring manager to ensure a smooth recruitment process, including alignment on the hiring process and efficient communication among the hiring team
- Strive to maintain the “Quantis spirit” by hiring best-in-class talent who adhere to Quantis values
- Contribute to the development and management of sourcing strategies and the talent pool for current and future recruitment needs
- Ensure an excellent hiring manager and candidate experience at every stage of the recruitment process
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in this GreenBiz interview with our former CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris, Lausanne or Zurich
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with all Quantis branches (Boston/Portland, Lausanne, Paris, Zürich, Berlin and Milan) via web-conferences
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.