Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 240+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
As US Talent Lead, you will be the primary person responsible for engaging and connecting Quantisians throughout the employee lifecycle, and executing all talent and HR processes.
Quantis is growing rapidly as we help our clients to positively transform their environmental impact. We would love for you to join us and enable our passionate workforce to grow and to deliver our mission! As US Talent Lead, you will be the primary person responsible for engaging and connecting Quantisians throughout the employee lifecycle, and executing all talent and HR processes. As a member of the US leadership team and the global Talent team, you will represent the needs of our amazing people in all major decisions.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your talent/HR skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re a curious and motivated professional with 8-12 years experience in human resources / talent functions and your peers would recommend you as a valued business partner.
- You have a track record of service across a broad range of HR/talent topics for teams of 50+ employees.
- You feel at ease initiating and implementing workforce practices in an evolving organization.
- You are excited to enable the workforce to deliver a company’s strategic direction.
- You have a passion for people (of all kinds!) and ensuring employee engagement and development, especially during times of change and growth.
- You rely on your strong listening skills and service mindset to build trusting relationships with people and ensure that they feel included and equitably treated.
- Your positive, proactive teamwork attitude helps you to solve problems large and small.
- You’re motivated to put your skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business, or another relevant field.
As the US Talent Lead, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Building effective employee relationships to understand and keep abreast of workforce needs across the US division of 50+ professionals located across the country
- Partnering with the US Managing Director and US Leadership Team to activate the company’s strategic direction and mission, engage the workforce and create meaningful connections between all of us
- Coordinating with other US leads to ensure support for our people in their daily work and careers
- Handling and/or managing workforce processes and systems (e.g., onboarding, payroll, benefits)
- Educating and advising employees on workforce topics to maximize their support and effectiveness
- Tapping into our energy and enthusiasm for making diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) a more prominent element of our employee experience
- Sourcing, interviewing and hiring candidates with support from Talent Acquisition and other US leaders
- Collaborating with global Talent Team of talent specialists and other country talent leads
- Communicating and implementing the global Talent team’s tools, processes and frameworks in the US (e.g., competency framework, development pathways, performance management, etc)
- Innovating US-specific talent initiatives to address unique local team needs
- Adapting to new situations and winning support for your own ideas!
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Boston, MA strongly preferred. Quantis US offers a hybrid work environment.
- Ability to travel occasionally to participate in team retreats
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.