Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As a Talent Specialist - Employee Engagement + Internal Communication, you will execute on the company’s Talent and Communication strategies to enhance openness and transparency, streamline internal communications, and develop the Quantis community.
The Employee Engagement + Internal Communication Specialist (EEICS) is a transformational team member with experience in aligning innovative people solutions with business strategy. The EEICS will execute on the company’s Talent and Communication strategies to enhance openness and transparency, streamline internal communications, and develop the Quantis community. This is a powerful opportunity to scale the company to the next level with engagement, culture development, and communication as strategic drivers, while preserving the positive and unique elements of our existing culture.
The EEICS is an essential business partner who oversees the execution of key aspects of the strategies for Talent and internal communications. The EEICS will play a pivotal role in driving culture shifts through targeted initiatives. Working closely with the Talent and Group Communications teams and in collaboration with others Quantis-wide, this role will create, design, develop, and implement innovative practices to enhance engagement, cultural alignment, and internal communications. Because this role requires a highly perceptive person capable of relating to individuals throughout our multi-national organization, the EEICS must be sensitive to the needs of both the business and the employees. Moreover, the EEICS must be a keenly motivated problem-solver and self-starter who exhibits personal courage, composure, outstanding judgment, and a deep connection to the employee population. Quantis seeks an individual who will feel at home in a fast-paced, productive, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your strong talent and communication skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You have self-belief in personal ability to make a difference to the business.
- You have confidence to have a strong point of view and express it, even if it proves unpopular.
- You have a good understanding of how businesses operate and measure success.
- You’re able to build long-term, trusting relationships in a fluid, multinational and multicultural organization.
- You focus on delivering business outcomes through effective partnering.
- You have strong skills in interpersonal and business communication and in influence and persuasion.
- You have solid competencies in the consultation skillset and posture.
- You have a well-developed global and cultural awareness, and an appreciation for and ability to leverage diversity
- You’re able to bridge strategy and execution and an orientation to the details of implementation.
- You’re agile, resilient, and have self-management skills to adapt to changing needs while remaining grounded in and aligned with vision, strategy, and guiding principles.
- You have an optimistic, forward-looking and solution-oriented attitude and approach.
- You have demonstrated ability to use sound judgment in decision-making.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple priorities in a fluid environment.
- You have excellent written communication skills, and strong editing and proofreading skills
- You have the following qualifications and experience:
- University degree
- 5-7 years of experience in a role with similar focus
- General knowledge of Human Resources practices and processes
- Experience producing content for internal audiences at varying levels across an organization
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and managing in-person events
- Experience leading internal communications campaigns and programming
- Experience with driving internal and employee-focused communications at a growing organization
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; team player mind set, ability to communicate tactfully, maturely, and to demonstrate flexibility
- Proficient computer skills
- Full fluency in oral and written English (equivalent to Level 5 or C2). Working knowledge of or fluency in French, German or Italian will be an asset.
As Quantis Group’s Talent Specialist – Employee Engagement & Internal Communications, here’s a preview of the types of work your days will include:
- Function as a key member of the Talent and Internal Communications teams, working on the continued development of company programs and practices with an emphasis on continuous improvement and high performance
- Partner with Quantis leadership to design and execute cultural initiatives, change management, and other Talent initiatives
- Analyze trends, practices, and metrics to develop, implement, and evaluate solutions, programs, and practices
- Evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish company goals and objectives while maintaining cultural ethos
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase engagement, retention, and alignment of employees for an international, multi-lingual employee population
- Engage in strong collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team and with hiring managers to promote the employer brand to potential candidates and current Quantisians
- Assist with planning, execution, and communication of recognition programs and company events
- Evaluate the success of programs, initiatives, and events, and identifie opportunities for improvement
- Take a leading role in articulating, developing, and operationalizing the Quantis culture for all branches
- Design processes, practices and programs to integrate the Quantis purpose, vision, and values into day-to-day operations and teamwork
- Coordinate the cultural onboarding and integration of all Quantisians through continuous improvement and maintenance of employee guides and other relevant materials
- Support the execution, maintenance, and continuous improvement of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Facilitate workshops and programs in collaboration with the Learning & Development Lead
- Alongside the Global Communications Lead, develop and implement internal communications strategy to ensure all employees feel informed, inspired, and connected to the Quantis mission and culture
- Collaborate with key teams across Quantis (Leadership, Talent, Operations, etc.) to develop, plan, coordinate, and execute strategies, key messages, and vehicles for communication to drive awareness and engagement around important company updates and priorities; support strategic and change management initiatives; and celebrate wins
- Analyze effectiveness of internal communications campaigns via reporting, data analysis, and stakeholder interviews
- Develop, define, and implement communication standards and consistent messaging across the organization
- Work closely with Group Talent and Group Communications to create a global employee brand strategy, including developing a narrative and implementation plan, and aligning recruiting and retention tools and communications.
- Develop, manage and distribute internal newsletter
- Draft, develop and publish all communications in English for an international, multi-lingual audience, and work with translators as needed
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of company practices, processes, governance, purpose, vision, and values
- Demonstrate a commitment to collaborative teamwork by ensuring timely and accurate responses to inquiries and requests
- Ensure regulatory compliance as relevant and collaborates with Branch Talent Leads and Managing Directors when necessary
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Fulfill other responsibilities as needed
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as a team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Any Quantis location
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with all Quantis branches via web-conferences
- Ability to travel in Europe & US occasionally (eventually)
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer 10 questions.