Quantis seeks to recruit an experienced, organized and curious marketing professional to join our team in Boston. The US marketing lead will support Quantis’ positioning and business development activities by developing and deploying operational marketing actions for the US, working in direct coordination with the US team, the Director of Quantis US, and global market and business development leads.
While knowledge of sustainability is a bonus, a passion for people and the environment is required. The ideal candidate will be motivated by taking a deep dive into understanding and analyzing the market’s needs as well as the sustainability dynamics across the US. The operational marketing efforts can include the development of market analyses, case studies, materials, event organization, campaigns, webinars and more.
This is a fast-paced and diverse role that offers a unique opportunity for a motivated marketing professional: the chance to work with top sustainability strategists and experts and to spur engagement on the topics shaping a sustainable future.
- Do you have a curious mind that drives you to find solutions?
- Are you motivated by operational planning to reach objectives?
- Do you get excited about working in a collaborative team and supporting your peers?
- Do you want to put your skills to work for a sustainable future?
If yes, read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity at Quantis!
The US Marketing Lead will primarily be responsible for:
- Define focused marketing plans aligned with branch and global business objectives,
- Develop and deploy marketing campaigns in coordination with the business developers in the US
- Managing branch marketing budgets and reporting
- Coordinating and managing all branch marketing events and related activities.
- Delivering branch-specific market analysis and contributing to market watch efforts
- Coordination with other Quantis marketing and communication teams across our branches.
Skills + Experience
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have the following skills and/or experience:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or similar discipline required.
- Master’s degree with a focus on marketing, communications, business, strategy, sustainability, or similar discipline is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar professional services marketing position.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of sustainability issues
- Proven track record of developing and deploying operational marketing efforts.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Clear and succinct communication skills.
- Talent to create engagement with peers and partners.
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and on schedule.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality aligned with Quantis’ values and spirit.
Start date: as soon as possible
Compensation + Benefits
Quantis offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision and other insurances as well as a retirement savings plan and generous and flexible vacation time. Quantis offers a flexible, team-oriented work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
To learn about the Quantis Spirit and what make us exceptional, check out our “Quantis has talent!” video.
WHO WE ARE
Quantis is an international sustainability consultancy. We are sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
WHAT WE DO
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, we´re the creative geeks. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
WHERE WE ARE
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Sycomore, Climate KIC, General Mills, WWF, The Olympic Committee, Formula-E, UEFA, L’Oréal or LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.
THE QUANTIS SPIRIT
This is our enthusiastic and collaborative way of working that’s ingrained in the Quantis DNA:
- We prioritize our clients. We are passionate about co-creating effective client solutions to guide them on their sustainability journey.
- We are a global team that works cross-functionally and across cultures.
- We are a naturally dynamic, enthusiastic team driven by collaboration.
- We are passionate about the environment, committed to sustainability, and active in the sustainability movement – building better companies for a more resilient future.