Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 150+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As the Talent Lead for our team in Boston and Portland, you will be the US ambassador of the Group Talent team and be responsible for people and culture in the US, including attraction and retention of talent; equity, diversity, and inclusion; learning and development; employee engagement; employee relations; performance management; and HR-related projects.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your talent/HR skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re a curious and motivated professional with 5+ years experience in HR/talent functions and your peers would recommend you as a valued business partner.
- You have a proven track record of working on a diverse range of talent topics (recruitment, inclusion & diversity, learning & development, onboarding, employee engagement, performance, management) and ensuring their implementation in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You feel at ease in agile, fluid organizations and are looking to contribute to develop and implement talent topics in this type of structure.
- You have excellent communication and engagement skills, are able to connect with people both physically and virtually.
- You have a passion for people and their development.
- You’re an active, empathetic listener and have a strong sense of service.
- You have a positive, proactive attitude and are focused on problem solving.
- You prefer working with a high level of autonomy and self-management.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business or another relevant field.
- You have full professional fluency in English. Other languages (French, German, Italian) would be a plus.
As the US Talent Lead, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Be a business partner to the US Branch Director to identify talent needs (from attraction and retention to the exit strategy) and to collaborate on solutions to achieve objectives
- Be the US Ambassador of the Group Talent team’s workstreams and tools, including recruitment, learning & development, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion projects to ensure transparent internal communication and understanding of the talent topics and programs amongst US Quantisians
- Ensure local implementation of the talent strategies in the US, propose local initiatives and communicate US specific needs to the Group Talent team
- Contribute to building our collective intelligence by sharing openly and proactively best practices with other branch talent leads and the Group Talent team
- Actively work on the US based recruitment projects and provide support to Group Talent Acquisition on other projects when necessary: Act as a business partner to the hiring teams, ensure the full-cycle recruitment process for assigned roles and coordinate the overall hiring process in the US in collaboration with the Group Talent team
- Collaborate with the Group Learning & Development Lead to contribute to the implementation of the training plan in the US and provide help to organize training sessions at branch level according to needs, and in coordination with group training sessions
- Operationalize our mentorship and collaborative leadership programs
- Support our performance management strategy to ensure the performance of every person on the team aligns with our purpose and vision.
- Ensure effective and efficient new hire onboarding following the Group guidelines, with the support of hiring managers and other colleagues
- Collaborate with relevant internal operational partners such as Group Talent team members, US Branch Director, other hiring managers, Admin & Finance, Group Communication
- Encourage and empower colleagues with well-being practices in coordination with the Group Talent team.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in this GreenBiz interview with our former CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Boston or Portland – currently the US team works remotely
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Ability to travel within US occasionally
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.