Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 180+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As a Webmaster intern, in coordination with the Marketing and Communication team, you will manage the Quantis website publication and development
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your webmaster skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule with a keen eye for detail and accuracy!
- You’re looking to work in a complementary team where your technical skills will be complemented by seasoned communications and marketing colleagues.
- You communicate fluently, clearly and succinctly both in English and French.
- While you’re already a master of WordPress management, other specific development and SEO, you’re looking to learn or hone your design skills (photoshop, illustrator) for web purposes.
- You already have a first significant internship experience as a webmaster.
As a Webmaster Intern in Paris, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Publishing content in coordination with our writing team
- SEO improvement
- New specific development on the Quantis website while maintaining coding standards
- Ensures compliance with applicable policies on web site usage, security, and standards.
- Bridging lead generation systems (forms, CTA) from Quantis website to Quantis CRM
- Collecting and analyzing web analytics and similar data to understand website visitor patterns and strategizes for ease of use; developing reports for the communication and Marketing team
- Collaborating with the marketing team on various subjects such as mass mailing campaigns, CRM data management, visual preparations on powerpoint
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. Learn more about our culture in this GreenBiz interview with our former CEO.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris (currently the team is working on a remote basis)
- Job type: Internship (6 months)
- Pace: full or Part-time contract options (3/5)
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Punctual collaboration with other Quantis branches (Lausanne, Zürich, Boston, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences, in French or English
- Ability to travel, primarily in Europe
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.
View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.
To apply for this position click here, you will then be redirected to our online application system to upload your CV and answer our questions.