Quantis is recruiting a highly motivated and dynamic senior Full Stack developer to join our growing Web and IT Solutions team. The senior developer, to be based in Paris, will lead or participate in the development of highly innovative tailor-made sustainability solutions, as a member of our web solutions team. The web solutions projects at Quantis are an opportunity to codesign web tools with our professional sustainability consultants in the Quantis branches and deliver solutions that support world leading companies such as L’Oreal, Sanofi, Mars and Nestlé on their journey toward sustainability.
The position is a unique opportunity for a senior developer seeking for a job where (s)he can make a difference. Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy of 80 international professionals, committed to helping organisations understand and improve their impact on the world. Quantis offers a dynamic and flexible work environment with a diverse team of professionals – from scientists and technical experts to strategists and communications specialists.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop new tailor-made web solutions for sustainability
- Maintain live projects
- Develop and maintain reusable software components
- Assess projects feasibility and charge during presales
- Perform Software Quality assurance and management
- Participate in software architecture improvement
- Manage solutions’ go-live
Skills and experience
- IT engineering degree
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a software developer
- Java, MySQL, Git, Maven, REST web service
- Fluent in English and proficient in French (German an asset)
- Flexible, positive, creative and proactive
Extra Welcome skills:
- Agile methodology
- Test Driven Development
- Dart lang, Spring boot
- Debian SysAdmin, Docker
- Full time position
- Location: Paris
- Optimal start date: 1st or 15th of September 2018
- Ability to travel to other Quantis offices (Zurich, Lausanne, Berlin)
Compensation and benefits
Quantis offers competitive salaries and benefits in addition to a flexible, team-oriented and positive work environment. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for success. To learn more about the team and what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop, please view our “Quantis has talent!” video.
Quantis guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. In a nutshell, our creative geeks take the latest science and make it actionable. They deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications.
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia, Quantis counts more than 80 colleagues across these quickly expanding markets. Quantis works with sustainability leaders such as Nestlé, Danone, IKEA, Starbucks, Kraft, Mars, Mondelez, L’Oréal, as well as sporting events such as the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
(re)discover Quantis at www.quantis-intl.com