Join Quantis, General Mills, Kering + McDonald’s on May 22 at 5pm CEST / 11am EDT as we discuss why going big on sustainability goals can be a smart business strategy as well as good stewardship.
Corporate adoption of science-driven sustainability targets is gaining momentum, and the timing couldn’t be better. The world’s most pressing problems rely now, more than ever, on strong leadership from the corporate sector, and the future of global business is increasingly dependent on their resolution.
During this one-hour, interactive session, Quantis Global Director, Services + Innovation Jon Dettling and the panel will examine the intersection of today’s major trends, including science-driven goal setting, the Science-Based Targets initiative, planetary boundaries, Sustainable Development Goals, and provide concrete business cases from the panel and other organizations.
We’ll also provide concrete answers to important questions, such as:
- What is “science” in the context of science-driven goals?
- Why are so many leaders anchoring their goals on science?
- What are the next steps beyond carbon in science-driven goal setting?
- Why and how sustainability targets should be anchored to global goals and planetary boundaries?
- How you can create engagement and earn C-suite buy-in for a science-driven sustainability strategy
Register now and discover how you can raise the bar on goal setting and pave the pathway for progress on sustainability at your organization!