Companies in crop-based industries that set ambitious environmental targets to reduce their footprint face massive supply chain management data challenges. To set and track progress toward sustainability goals, businesses often rely on incomplete or generic, country-level environmental data — yet most agricultural practices are highly context-specific. Quantis and partners are solving this challenge by developing geoFootprint, a public online tool that combines the latest LCA environmental footprinting methodology with geospatial data (using GIS technology) on an interactive world map of agricultural crops. This cutting-edge tool will allow companies, public authorities and farm-level actors to better measure, monitor and manage sustainable agricultural practices all over the world. The great news is — geoFootprint is now in testing phase!
Watch the replay with Quantis + General Mills + WBSCD + Cool Farm Alliance introducing geoFootprint and how you can get involved.
geoFootprint is an online platform that gives you instant access to the environmental footprint of agricultural crops on a world map.
Questions we tackle
- What geoFootprint is and how it helps you visualize and calculate agricultural supply chain impacts
- How geoFootprint complements the Cool Farm Tool to bridge the gap between farm-level assessment and supply-chain management strategies
- How leading companies such as General Mills plan to use geoFootprint across their value chain
- How to gain early-bird access to geoFootprint Pro
- How to join pilot projects to test and refine the tool
Senior Sustainability Consultant
Cool Farm Alliance
Director, Climate Smart Agriculture & Sustainable Landscapes
Almost there... just a few details and the webinar replay will launch.