STeP by OEKO-TEX® is a new tool developed in partnership with Quantis that provides insights on the carbon and water footprints of textile production facilities. This simple, user-friendly digital tool will help bring the drivers of environmental impact to the surface for better, more sustainable decision-making.
Join us for a webinar to hear directly from the STeP by OEKO-TEX® product manager, Quantis (the developer) and Atlas Export Enterprises (pilot tester) about the benefits, features and methodology behind the new Carbon and Water Footprint Tool.
Learn more about
- What value-add the STeP by OEKO-TEX tool offers facilities, fashion brands and retailers
- The methodology behind the tool and how it can lead to benchmarking across the industry
- The issues encountered and solutions provided along the development path
- How the facilities will benefit, including the type of reporting that is made possible
- Sönke Giebeler, STeP Product Manager, OEKO-TEX®
- Tereza Lévová, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Quantis
- Senthilnathan Vijayaraj, Sustainability Manager, ATLAS EXPORT ENTERPRISES
- Moderator: Amanda Martin, Head of Sustainability Communications, Quantis